Ingredient (20cm tart)
Sweet Short Crust Chocolate Pastry
- 100gm flour
- 20gm cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 80gm cold butter, cubed
- 2 tbsp iced water
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt & sugar in a mixing bowl. Add in butter and knead with your fingertips till breadcrumbs formed.
- Add in iced water and mix till soft dough. Roll into a ball and cling wrap. Chill for 30mins.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of plastic to fit a 20cm tart mould. Flip the rolled tart base onto the tart mould. Prick surface with a fork. Blind bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 15mins.
- 80gm butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp beaten egg
- 1.5 tsp brandy
- 80gm ground almond
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 50gm dark chocolate chips
- peach slices
- Cream butter & sugar till fluffy. Beat in eggs and brandy.
- Fold over ground almond & plain flour.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over tart base. Spread over almond filling. Arrange peach slices on top of the filling.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30mins. Cool completely before unmoulding.