Recipe adapted from 我的厨房乐园
- 4 egg yolks
- 20gm sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50gm cake flour
- 50gm black sesame seeds, toasted & grind
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40gm corn oil
- 100gm coconut milk
- 4 egg whites
- 70gm sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat egg yolks & sugar till sugar dissolves. Stir in salt, coconut milk & oil.
- Sift in cake flour, baking powder & black sesame seeds. Stir till combine.
- In a clean dry bowl, beat egg whites & cream of tartar till foamy. Beat in sugar gradually till stiff peak formed.
- Fold in 1/3 of the meringue into the yolk batter. Fold in the balance meringue.
- Pour batter into a ungreased tube pan, bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 45mins.
- Remove tin from oven and invert immediately to cool down.