Sponge Cake Recipe
- 350ml non-dairy whipping cream
- 300gm peach puree
- 100gm diced peach
- 15gm gelatine powder
- 50ml warm water
- Sprinkle gelatin in warm water. Stir to dissolve the gelatin evenly. Cool slightly and add to the peach puree and mix well.
- Whip cream and fold in peach puree mixture evenly.
- Slice the cake horizontally into 2 layers. Place one of the cake layers cut-side down in a cake ring. Spread with 1/2 of the peach mousse filling covering the edge of the cake.
- Add in the peach cubes and top it with some mousse just enough to cover the peach cubes.
- Put in the other cake layer and spread the balance mousse over it.
- Chilled for at least 3 hours before unmoulding. Decorate as desired.