- 300gm plain yoghurt (I use 2 small tub Marigolds Brand)
- 120gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt (omit this if using salted butter)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 275gm cake flour
- 150gm sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 heap tsp baking soda
- 125gm frozen/fresh blueberries (toss with 1 tbsp of the flour )
- 1 lemon zest
- Combine (A) together and mix evenly.
- Sift (B) into another bowl. Make a well in the centre of the bowl.
- Pour (1) into the well. Fold in flour till combined. Stir in blueberries & lemon zests. Do not overmix.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 20mins or until golden brown.