simply indulgence in this super hot weather!! smooth & creamy chocolaty ice-cream top with bananas and crushed almonds!!
Recipe source : Ice-Cream & Desserts by Periplus Cookbooks
- 325ml fresh cream
- 125ml milk (I used soy milk)
- 65gm sugar
- 100gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Place cream, milk, sugar & chocolate into a heatproof bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir over medium heat until chocolate & sugar are well dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Whisk in egg yolks & vanilla essence.
- Pour into freezer tray and freeze for 2-3 hrs until just solid around the edges.
- Transfer into a bowl, using a electric whisk and beat till smooth. Pour into freezer container and freeze till set.