Misadventure in the kitchen?! I'm actually preparing a normal pot of soup, but in the end turn out to be a pot of thick soup :D Since the texture is like tomato paste, I named it Papaya Pasta Sauce hahaha.... lucky the kids accept the taste very well and finished their bowl of pasta :DIngredient
- 1 papaya, peeled & deseeded
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 large carrots, peeled
- 3 large tomatoes
- 250gm lean pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- salt to taste (optional)
- Cut papaya, potatoes, carrots & tomatoes into chunks.
- Blanch lean pork in boiling water for 1 min. Drain away away.
- Place all ingredient except salt with 2000ml water in a pot, bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 1.5hrs.
- Add salt to taste. Can be served immediately or blend into smooth puree as thick soup (remove pork before puree).