Been eyeing this recipe from Bakericious very long! :D Finally got the chance to bake this as I want to clear the balance cheese on hand :D Indeed very moist and sinful cheesecake! Luckily I use Splenda (substitute sweetener) to cut down the calories!!
Recipe modified from Bakericious
Ingredients (7" x 7" cake pan)
- 300gm cream cheese, softened
- 25gm Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1 egg
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg until well incorporated and set it aside.
- 250gm butter, softened
- 100gm Splenda Sugar Blend
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 160gm self-raising flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tbsp soy milk
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa together and put aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, one at a time and beat until well incorporated into mixture.
- Fold flour mixture and soy milk alternatively into egg mixture.
- To assemble, pour half of mixture ‘B’, then all of mixture ‘A’, then followed by the remaining mixture ‘B’.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean.