Recipe adapted from Good Food Mag Nov 2010
- 300gm skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 150gm plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp curry paste (I mixed 1 tbsp curry powder with 2 tbsp water)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- frozen chapatis, cooked according to package
- 8 wooden skewers, pre-soaked in water
- 1 small japanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- chopped coriander leaves
- some lettuce
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Combine yogurt & curry paste evenly, add in chicken cubes. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- For salad, combine cucumber, red onion, coriander leaves & lemon juice together. Chill.
- Thread marinated chicken cubes and cherry tomatoes onto the pre-soaked skewers (this will prevent the stick from burning).
- Cook over a lightly greased grill pan for 15-20mins, turning frequently, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- To serve, toss lettuce into the chilled salad and serve with chicken tikka and chapati.