Seafood Fried Rice : crabstick, prawns, french beans, garlic, ginger, pepper, light soya sauce....
Recipe modified from March 2o11 Good Food Mag
Ingredient (12 cakes)
- 250gm crab meat
- 3 slices fresh wholemeal bread
- 80gm french beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 sprig parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Diced french beans and blanched in boiling water for 1 min. Drain away water.
- Process wholemeal bread in food processor till fine crumbs formed.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan. Shape mixture into 12 round patties and fry till each side is golden brown.