These are my tested sugar-free cookies which I've baked for my parent-in-laws whom are diabetes :D. The cost of the subsitute sugar (Sucrolose) is of course higher than normal refined sugar, but the amount used is equivalent lesser.
Sugar-free Almond Cookies
Sugar-free Pistachio CookiesSugar-Free Almond Cookies
Ingredient (60 cookies)
- 175gm unsalted butter
- 12gm Splenda (substitute sugar)
- 125gm plain flour, sifted
- 60gm corn flour, sifted
- 100gm ground almonds
- 1 tsp almond essence
- Sift flour together.
- Cream butter & substitute sugar. Beat in almond essence. Add flour in 3 batches and beat till combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in ground almond until evenly mixed. Chill dough in fridge for 1hr.
- Shape dough into small balls. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15-20mins.
Click here for Pistachio Cookie recipes (I replaced the sugar with 12gm of substitute sugar, rest of ingredients remain the same)
Other recipes using Splenda...