- 600gm white fish fillet, sliced
- 150gm plain flour
- 250ml soda water
- extra flour for coating
- Marinate fish fillet lightly with salt & black pepper.
- Stir soda water into plain flour until a smooth batter formed.
- Coat lightly fish fillet with some flour followed by flour batter, shake away excess.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper. Serve warm with tartar sauce & chips.
Oven Baked Fries adapted from Food-4 Tots
Coleslaw - Cabbage, carrots, cranberries, raisins & coleslaw dressing