Finding a hassle to make pizza base from scratch? Why not try with plain bread base, pita bread or even tortilla wrap? Fast & simple! The tortilla base pizza is very thin & light, therefore my son can finish the whole portion of it and keep commenting : "好吃，好吃" !! ^-^
* Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps
* Olive Oil
* Tomato Paste
* Italian Herbs
* White Button Mushroom, thinly sliced
* Ham, sliced
* Onion, sliced & saute with olive oil until softened
* Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Brush Tortilla Wrap surface with some olive oil. Spread over some tomato paste.
- Sprinkle some salt over.
- Place button mushroom, ham & onion evenly over tomato paste.
- Sprinkle over cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle a tsp of olive oil and some herbs over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 220 deg cel for 10mins until golden brown.