No colourings added, natural pale green tone comes from fresh pandan juice extract. Refreshing taste with soya bean milk layer instead of using coconut cream and is healthier also.
- 12gm agar agar powder
- 1200ml water
- 3 blades pandan leaves, knotted
- 4 tbsp pandan juice
- 130gm sugar
- 1/2 tsp pandan essence
- 60gm instant soya bean powder
- 1/2 cup water, room temperature
- Place water & pandan leaves in a pot and bring to boil for 5mins. Remove pandan leaves.
- Add in agar agar powder & sugar. Bring to boil and stir till sugar dissolves. Stir in pandan juice & essence. Remove from heat.
- Dissolves soya bean powder in 1/2 cup water. Scoop 250ml of the agar agar liquid into the soya bean paste. Stir to mix evenly.
- Pour balance agar agar liquid into a 7" square pan. Leave to set slightly in fridge.
- Heat up soya bean agar agar mixture. Slowly scoop the mixture over the half set plain agar agar. Chill in fridge till set.