- 12 medium sized prawns
- 125gm zucchini, sliced thinly
- 125gm green pumpkin, sliced thinly
- 1 medium sized tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tsp sugar
- Clean, peel and de-vein the prawns. Pat dry with kitchen towels. Marinate lightly with salt & pepper. Keep in the fridge for ½ hour.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan. Layout all the prawns over the pan and let them fry untouched until they turn pink. Flip over the other side and continue frying until the prawns turn pink and curl up. Do not overcook prawn. Dish up and place on kitchen towels to absorb excess oil. Set aside.
- Return heat to medium high. With remaining oil in pan, sautée garlic until fragrant.
- Add in zucchini & green pumpkin slices and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add in tomato wedge and stir-fry for another 1 minute until the tomato turn slightly soft.
- Add in seasonings and mix well with zucchini and tomato. Lastly return the cooked prawns to coat with the rest of the ingredients. Turn the heat to high and stir-fry quickly for 8-10 seconds. Dish up and serve.