Extremely moist & fluffy texture unlike some muffin which may be dense after baking. No eggs nor butter is required . Think I overfilled the cases, see the muffin overflowed over the edge of the cupcases. Looks kind of ugly but nevermind, the taste compensate the unappealing appearance :)
- 110g mayonnaise
- 125ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 110g sugar
- Place the sugar and sift flour & baking soda into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayo, vanilla essence and milk till smooth.
- Add mayo mixture to the flour and mix till the batter is smooth.
- Spoon batter into muffin cases and bake at preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25 minutes.