First time stir-fried macaroni instead of cooking the usual soup based. Simple ingredients & seasoning makes a complete meal :)
- 10 medium prawns, shelled & deveined (pat dry and season lightly with salt, chill in fridge for 30mins)
- 100gm chicken fillet, cubed & season lightly with sesame oil, light soya sauce, pepper & cornstarch
- 3/4 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- dash of black pepper
- Heat up a greased pan, fry prawn for 1 min on each side till cooked. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in pan, saute garlic till fragrant. Add chicken and fry for till golden brown.
- Add mix vege, macaroni & prawn. Stir in seasoning and mix well. Add more water & seasoning if necessary. Remove from heat.