99.9% fail-proofed bread recipe without yeast added! no need to knead till dough is smooth....no need to wait for proofing time!!! the result is amazing!!
- 200gm plain flour
- 8gm baking powder
- 13gm sugar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150gm natural yoghurt (use Pauls All Natural Yoghurt)
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, sliced
- sweet corn kernels
- Sift plain flour & baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add in sugar, salt, egg & natural yoghurt.
- Use a electric whisk, beat on medium speed till a soft sticky dough is formed. (takes less than 1min)
- Divide dough into 6 and spread into a round flat disc onto a lined baking sheet. Pipe some mayonnaise over the surface, lay some cheese, corn & ham over and finally spread some more mayonnaise.
- Baked in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15-20mins until golden brown.