A popular recipe among fellow bakers! is so cute :) wonder how my boy will react after seeing this cookies...
- 180g salted butter
- 80g Horlicks
- 100g chocolate chips
- 200g top flour
- 25g cornflour
- 25g milk powder
- Koko Krunch, chocolate chips/rice for decoration
- Sift the flour, cornflour and milk powder.
- Cream the butter and Horlicks for 3 minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
- Add the sifted flour and beat for about one minute to form a dough.
- Divide dough into 10g each. Embed 3 chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into a ball.
- Insert 2 pieces of Koko Krunch to form the ears, chocolate rice as eyes and 1 chocolate chip as the nose.
- Bake at 160 deg cel for about 20 minutes. Cool before storing.