Eversince the arrival of my newborn, not able to bake as frequent as before! busy busy busy.... this chocolate chip cupcakes was baked during the last day of my confinement period which I gave some to the confinement lady to bring back home :)
- 230gm unsalted butter
- 180gm sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp chocolate emulco
- 220gm self raising flour, sifted
- 10gm cocoa powder, sifted
- 100gm chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for 1 min, turn on high speed and beat for 3mins till batter is smooth & fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into baking cases.
- Baked in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25mins.