Another homemade pancakes recipe, compare to commercial pancakes batter, this one does not puff up as much but the texture is still light and fluffy :)
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 50gm butter, melted
- Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre.
- Add eggs, milk and butter all at once, use a wire whisk and mix till batter is free of lumps. Cling wrap and rest for 20mins.
- Lightly grease a non-stick pan, pour 1/4 cup batter over the pan and cook over low heat for 1-2 mins till golden brown. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, grease pan when necessary. Serve with honey & fruits.