Ingredient* 500gm pumpkin
* 400gm new potatoes
* 1 tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Remove seeds & peel pumpkin. Cut into wedges.
2. Clean potatoes thoroughly. Boil in hot waer for 5 mins. Drain away water. Cut into half.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss pumpkin, potatoes, rosemary, salt & olive oil together.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25mins till pumpkin is tender. Stir the vege in between baking time.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle balsamic vinegar over. Serve.
* 300gm breast chicken meat
* 30gm thai sweet basil
* 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1/2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
* 1/2 tsp sugar
* 2 tsp fish sauce
* 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
* 100ml water
1. Dice chicken meat in small cubes.
2. Add 2 tbsp oil in hot wok. Stir fry garlic & ginger for 1 min.
3. Add diced chicken meat & stir fry for 1 min.
4. Add seasoning & water. Mix evenly.
5. Lastly add sweet basil leaves & quick stir for another min. Serve.