Though the surface cracks but lucky it did not sink or collapse :) Extremely delicate texture, melts in the mouth instantly! Compare to the Japanese Cheesecake done previously, I prefer this one with matcha flavour ^-^
- 250gm cream cheese
- 150gm milk
- 55gm unsalted butter
- 60gm cake flour
- 20gm corn flour
- 15gm green tea powder
- 5 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 5 egg whites
- 100gm sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Sift corn flour, cake flour & green tea powder together.
- Double boil cream cheese & milk until cheese is melted. Stir in butter. Set aside till cool.
- Fold in flour till evenly mix. Stir in egg yolks.
- Whisk egg whites & cream of tartar till frothy & foamy. Beat in sugar gradually till stiff peak formed.
- Fold in 1/3 egg white foam into cake batter. Pour the mixture into the balance egg whites & fold till combined.
- Lined a 8" cake pan and place into a large baking pan filled with hot water.
- Baked in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 1.5 hrs. Cool completely before chilling.