Simple ingredient yet taste great! :) loves the combination of miso & salmon, great with a bowl of rice.
- 260gm salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 onion, slice
- 5 shitake mushroom, slice
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Cut a large piece of foil enough to encase the salmon. Mix mayo & miso paste together. Spread 1/3 on the centre of the foil.
- Place onion & mushroom on over the mayo-miso mixture.
- Make a slit across the salmon without cutting through. Spread over remaining paste & sprinkle shredded cheese over. Seal tightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12 mins. Open foil, continue to bake for 8mins. Serve.