Cherry Clafoutis (pronounced kla-foo-TEE) is a traditional dessert from the Limousin region of France. Supposingly to use fresh cherries for this recipe, but tinned pitted cherries also works well.
* 1 cup milk
* 3 eggs
* 125gm plain flour
* 100gm fine sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* 1 tin pitted cherry, drained
- Warm up milk over low heat.
- Whisk eggs, flour, vanilla essence & sugar together in a mixing bowl. Pour in warm milk gradually into the egg mixture and mix till smooth.
- Spread cherries evenly on a baking dish, sieve the batter over the cherries.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 30-35mins till just set.