First time using "Agar Q" powder to make jelly. The texture not as I expected to be 'Q'. It is not chewy as konnyaku jelly nor crunchy as normal agar agar. Instead it is soft but it still manage to hold is shape when unmould. Taste wise? heee hubby say taste not too bad though slightly on the sweeter side :)
* 10gm agar powder
* 100gm sugar
* 350ml water
* 500ml red dragonfruit puree
- Mix agar powder with sugar evenly.
- Combine mixture into 350ml of water. Bring to boil on low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves & mixture thicken.
- Turn off heat, stir in fruit puree & mix evenly.
- Scoop into jelly mould and chill till set. Serve chill.