A light & creamy chilled cheesecake! is fast & fuss free to prepare this cheesecake as I have slice of frozen sponge cake & raspberries sitting in my freezer :) After sharing a slice with my boy, he ask for more 'ice cream' heee....
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
* 1 slice 7in sponge cake
* 250gm cream cheese
* 3/4 cup non-diary cream
* 5 tbsp sugar
* 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
* 1 lemon zest
* 60ml milk
* 4 tsp gelatine
* 4 tbsp water
* 100gm frozen raspberries
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water. Set aside for it to swell , do not stir with a spoon. Dissolve the gelatine completely over a pan of hot water. Set aside & cool. Whisk non-diary cream until soft peaks form.
- With a electric whisk, beat cream cheese and 4 tbsp sugar until smooth. Pour in milk gradually and beat until smooth.
- Pour in lemon juice, lemon zests & 2/3 of gelatine mixture and mix well. Fold in non-diary cream.
- Puree raspberries & sugar in a blender. Fold in balance gelatine mixture & mix well.
- Line side of a 7in loosebase cake pan. Place in the sponge cake. Pour in the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the raspberry mixture onto the cheese filling. Using the tip of a knife, swirl the raspberry into the cheese filling. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.