Traditionally the fish maw is stuffed with minced meat, i opted that out and create a simpler soup :)
- 600gm pork ribs
- 850gm chinese cabbage
- 50gm fish maw
- 2 scallops, softened & shredded
- 10 fishballs
- 10 pork balls
- 2.5 liter water
- 1 tbp fresh white peppercorn, crushed*
- Soak fish maw till soften & blanched with boiling water.
- Blanch pork ribs with hot water.
- Fill a pot with 2.5 liter water. Bring to boil. Add pork ribs, scallops & crushed pepper. Simmer for 2 hrs.
- Add chinese cabbage & simmer for another 20 mins. Add fish maw and simmer for another 30mins.
- Add fishballs & pork balls. Cook for another 5mins. Add salt to taste.