Simple & easy recipe :) Slightly modified the original recipe * and it turns out great. Nice almond flavour cos of the instant almond powder used. The glazed cookie nearly got burnt therefore for the unglazed portion I reduce the baking temp to 160deg cel for 12mins.
Ingredients (approx 105 pcs)
- 120gm instant almond powder * ) original 120gm ground almond
- 100gm plain flour * ) original 180gm plain flour
- 80gm ground almond* )
- 100gm caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 120ml cooking oil
- 1 egg yolk for glazing
- Sift flour, almond powder, salt & baking powder & soda together. Gradually add in oil and mix into a soft dough.
- Scale 6g each rounded portion or cut into shapes using cookie cutter. Arrange on lined baking trays and glaze surfaces.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15 mins until lightly browned. Cool well before storage.