- 350g radish, shredded
- 150g chinese sausage, diced
- 80g dried prawns, presoaked
- 6 shallots, sliced
- 5 tbsp oil
- 400g rice flour
- 700ml stock/water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix the rice flour with stock, mix well.
- Add in the other ingredient B, prepare it 20min in advance. Then leave it aside.
- Heat the oil & fry the shallots, dried prawns, chinese sausage. Then add in the radish to fry.
- Add in the (b), cook till slightly thicken.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 inch tray(greased lightly with oil & steam first) & steam for 50mins.
- Cool completely in tray before unmoulding.