- 6 egg yolks
- 110 gram cooked pumpkin
- 150ml coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60ml cooking oil
- 30 gram pumpkin seeds
- 50 gram caster sugar
- 140 gram plain flour
Ingredient for Egg White Mixture
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 100 gram caster sugar
- Combine egg yolks, mashed pumpkin, coconut milk, salt, cooking oil, pumpkin seeds and caster sugar in a mixing bowl. Fold in flour until batter forms.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until mixture forms soft peaks. Gradually add in sugar, beating at high speed until frothy and stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold beaten egg whites into egg yolk batter until blended.
- Pour batter into ungreased 22 cm tube pan. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, invert cake onto table until completely cooled.